15-30 dollars/hour depending on education, experience, and content being taught. The average is around 20/hr. Chances to receive bonuses and get raises as well.
Paid in full every two weeks directly to your checking account.
Potential to move up in pay with experience and loyalty
MAKE YOUR OWN SCHEDULE
You choose what classes you want to teach and when
TECHNOLOGY TO ASSIST THE TUTOR
Platform was developed with the tutors’ needs in mind
Chance to serve your local community by offering reduced fees
Be anywhere that has a quiet space and good internet
Ability to work on teaching skills and maybe get a recommendation based on performance.
PRIDE IN WHAT YOU'RE DOING
You’re helping someone learn that they may be struggling with. That can be very rewarding.
Advantages for college student tutors
- Increase in comprehension of your own material by serving as a teacher
- Enhances interpersonal skills and relationships due to the bond between learners and student tutors.
- Provides tutors with community service learning opportunities to expand their growth in human related fields
- Gives student tutors an opportunity to experience firsthand what it would be like to be a teacher
- Establishes important skills in student tutors such as patience, trustworthiness, and responsibility
- Improves use of technology and communication
Advantages for Volunteer Tutors or Assisting with Reduced Tutor Fees for Communities
- Provides personal satisfaction of helping students
- Allows them to gain valuable work experience
- Gives them a chance to make a positive contribution to the community
- Help students that are struggling that don’t have the means for tutoring.